Grippon® is a plaster bonding liquid for use on most surfaces and specifically for:
- RhinoLite® range of plasters to concrete surfaces
- RhinoLite® to painted surfaces
- QuickCornice Polystyrene Cornice adhesive painted surfaces
Used as a bonding agent to improve adhesion to gypsum plasters to pre-paint, pre-plastered and concrete surfaces. For internal use only.
Grippon is a plaster bonding liquid for use on most surfaces specifically for:
- RhinoLite® to concrete surfaces.
- RhinoLite® to painted surfaces.
- Quick Cornice adhesive and RhinoBed® adhesive to painted surfaces
Apply Grippon® to the surface using a brush or roller. For surfaces with average absorption apply one liberal coat of Grippon®. For surfaces with high absorption apply two liberal coats of Grippon®. The the first coat dry completed before applying the second coat.
Plaster over the treated area, while the final coat of the Grippon® is still wet/tacky.
|Name23027||Sales packaging20 L|
|Name23026||Sales packaging5 L|