Habito® is capable of supporting as much as 15 kg off a single woodscrew, which makes it ideal for fixing larger heavier objects such as mirrors, paintings, curtain poles and flatscreen TV’s. With its superior performance and durability. Habito® is also exceptionally resistant to everyday knocks and bumps.
- Gyproc Habito™ has the strength of brick* and the benefits of drywall
- Fixability: To install heavy items, simply screw the item straight into the wall
- Fixability: There’s no need for pattressing, battens or even drills
- Wear & Tear: Change your layout and fixtures without damaging Habito™ Drywall
- Comfort: Sound absorption and insulation makes the environment more comfortable and restful
- Comfort: Thermal properties ensure a natural room temperature that’s not too hot or too cold
- Knocks & Bumps: Habito™ Drywall is reinforced, minimising day-to-day damage
- Our new Habito™ Drywall is tougher & stronger than standard plasterboards. Change fixtures without damaging the wall
- Strong enough to handle 15kg per screw and 5 x more core strength than standard plasterboard
Use Habito™ Drywall together with insulation and regulate the temperature of the interior as well as acoustic levels.
|Material code||Sales packaging|
|Material code20394||Sales packaging1200 mm x 3000 mm|
|Material code20393||Sales packaging1200 mm x 2700 mm|