Plaster skimming to plasterboard is a popular method of providing a smooth, seamless surface ready to receive decorative treatment. Skim plastering gives many of the advantages of a traditional solid plaster finish combined with quick turnaround on site. Surface preparation simply involves joint reinforcement and, if tapered edge board is used, flushing-out the tapers.
- Traditional plaster finish
- Provides uniform surface
- Resilient and scuff-resistant for general purposes, and excellent resistance to accidental damage provided by RhinoLite finishing plaster
- Applied to 2.5mm thickness
- Finished in one visit to site
- Due to the design flexibility of Gyproc RhinoLite plaster systems, they can be tailored to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications