RhinoLite® RhinoFill™ Interior Crack Filler, is suitable for interior applications, mixes easily with water, has excellent adhesion and can be applied in layers of up to 5 mm. It can be sanded to a smooth finish.
- Gypsum based
- Easy to mix and quick set
- Easy to sand
- Neat finish
- Small and deep patching repairs
- Fill cracks, holes and indentations with RhinoFill™ Interior Crack Filler using a flat edge flexible scraper, putty knife or trowel.
- If excessive absorption is experienced from the cracked substrate, use a clean brush and water to slightly dampen the cracks, holes and indentations before filling in one application.
- Apply the filler to a thickness not exceeding 5 mm per layer applied.
- Even out the RhinoLite® RhinoFill™ Interior Crack Filler with the surrounding surface. Slightly overfilling will allow for sanding of the dried filler to the required surface level.
- For deeper cracks, holes or indentations, apply the RhinoLite® RhinoFill™ Interior Crack Filler in 5 mm layers, until the desired level of filling is achieved.
- Allow for complete setting and partial drying between each layer application.
- Allow the applied filler to completely dry before sanding.
- Once sanded, wipe the area with a clean cloth or brush to remove any dust.
- Apply a plaster primer before painting.
|Material code||Sales packaging|
|Material code24897||Sales packaging10 kg|
|Material code24896||Sales packaging2 kg Box (6)|