Gyproc Glasroc ®X
Gyproc Glasroc X is a gypsum board with mat reinforcement which has inherent mould resistant properties. The glass fibre mat protects the board with its hydrophobic coating, and has additional UV resistant properties.
Gyproc Glasroc X®, the glass fibre mat protects the board with its hydrophobic coating, and has additional UV resistant properties.
- High levels of sound insulation
- Ease of installation
- Gyproc Glasroc X meets SANS 266 gypsum boards with mat reinforcement with reduced water absorption rate not greater than 5%.
- Gyproc Glasroc X boards are not suitable for use in temperatures above 49°C, but can be subjected to freezing conditions without risk of damage.
- The boards must be stored on a firm, flat and level surface.
- Manual off-loading of this product should be carried out with care to avoid unnecessary strain.
- This product may be cut using a plasterboard saw or by scoring with a sharp knife and snapping the board over a straight edge.
- Fix boards with printed side out to ensure the required weather protection and UV performance.
- Gyproc Glasroc X Screws should be installed flush to the surface of the board.
- Gyproc Glasroc X Sealant is a neutral cure, elastic silicone sealant which has a fire rating of up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations (when tested to SANS 10400-T: 4.56.)
|Material code||Sales packaging|
|Material code24535||Sales packaging12.5 mm x 1200 mm x 2400 mm|