Effective sound insulation is a necessity as peace and quiet are essential to relaxation, healing and concentration. Long-term noise disturbance may even lead to significant health problems.
Gyproc SoundBloc walling systems, made of SoundBloc plasterboard (blue paper lining) have been designed and developed with sound insulating properties in mind.
- Range of stud options to match performance requirements
- Acoustic stud option for enhanced acoustic performance
- Achieves high levels of sound insulation up to Rw 81dB
- Donn UltraSTEEL metal framework will not twist, warp or rot.
- Fire resistance tested in accordance with SANS 10177: Part 2
- Acoustic ratings tested in accordance with SANS ISO 140-3: 1995
- Impact rating tests according to in BS 5234: Part 2
Due to the design flexibility of Gyproc high performance walling systems, they can be tailored to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications.
Benefits for Hotels
- Helps guests feel relaxed and comfortable so they want to return
- Isolates noise from other guest rooms, service corridors and mechanical equipment
- Reduces disruptions and distractions in conference rooms and other meeting spaces
Benefits for Healthcare Facilities
- Improves patients' sleep and healing time, leading to reduced costs
- Increases staff job satisfaction, which can reduce turnover
- Helps meet acoustic privacy regulations
Benefits for Offices
- Minimises noise between rooms
- Increases harmony in the office
- Reduces the stresses of noise pollution
Benefits for Schools
- Reduces distractions so students can pay closer attention and learn more effectively
- Keeps the lines of communication between students and teachers clear and open
- Reduces teacher voice strain and increases effectiveness