GypWall DuraLine is a high impact-resistant drywall system for use where a more durable structure is required. It provides a lightweight, cost-effective, non-loadbearing drywall suitable for all types of commercial, healthcare and educational buildings.
GypWall DuraLine wall systems made of DuraLine plasterboard (yellow paper lining) have been designed and developed with a higher density core to give greater impact resistance in heavy use areas.
- High impact resistance
- Satisfies BS 5234 requirements to Severe Duty in a single layer
- Single layer 60 minutes fire resistance to SANS 10177: Part 2
- Accommodates services within the stud cavity
- Major circulation areas for example corridors and stairwells.
- Designed for use in areas that require greater impact resistance and an increased level of robustness.
- Fire Rating: Fire rating range 60 minutes
- Sound Insulation Rating: Sound insulation range from 41dB - 45dB
- Duty Rating: BS 5234: Part 2:1992: Severe Duty