Gyproc RhinoLite Skim Plaster
A gypsum plaster based product specially designed for a complete finish onto plasterboard.
- Pre treatment of joints and screws are not required.
- Total coverage of plasterboard, provides a holistically smooth surface.
- Skimmed surfaces are highly resistant to impact and scratches.
- Application method is similar to hand skim application of other RhinoLite products.
- Skimmed surfaces can be painted directly after the product is set and dry.
- No sanding required.
Storage & handling
- Surfaces to be clean of dust and oil residue before application.
- Don't apply when temperature is below freezing.
- Application of epoxy paint is not recommended.
- Please consult your paint manufacturing company for recommendations on plaster primers and paint.
- Store inside on a level surface, off the floor, in a dry place protected from the weather.
- For interior use only.
- Not for human consumption.